Pages

Saturday 27 July 2013

Finally!!

I have  actually managed to have some quality craft time, albeit very short. Have had such a busy few days. Kids are off school house is upside down and we are going on holiday. Wanted to get another ATC done before we go so snatched an hour this evening. 
I used scattered straw, tumbled glass, pumice and shabby shutters on manilla to create my background, then edged it with walnut stain. I then added a piece of tissue wrap with remember definition on and stamped my words. I stamped my eye with coffee archival then coloured it using distress markers, and added a touch or rocky candy stickles to the frame. Added some film strip, twine and a ticket and then told myself to stop before I got carried away!quite happy with how it turned out. Three done nine to go before I can assemble my display. I was a bit disappointed to find my tray is quite a bit bigger than the ATC die I have so am going to have to mount all my ATCs so they fit the apertures. Back to the packing and ironing ....

No comments:

Post a Comment